Skip to content
The markets and new international consumer dynamics are a source of inspiration for the present and the future and at the heart of our strategies and action plans:
- the function of furniture is overlapping more and more and becoming increasingly hybrid. Furniture now plays several complementary roles in the home, at work and in the community;
- working communities where we study, work and take care of each other are the new trend from a sociological point of view and due to the evolution of technology and urban architecture;
- the medium-high to high-end industry of branded furniture is growing, along with an appreciation of top-quality design and lifestyle;
- products are connected to services and their functional and technological use;
- sustainability and social and economic inclusion are the way forward;
- technology and digital devices are used to work, buy, meet, share and participate in the first person.
Marketing approach, internal and external communication and strategic branding.
Our human resources are our companies with their different roles, skills and behaviours.
We believe welfare is a way of increasing value.
Open innovation is research, influence, collaboration, sustainability.